Enjoy this yummy marinade on your favorite meat! I love using it on chicken tenders or chicken breasts and then grilling them.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tblsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- Mix all ingredients in a 1 gallon zip-lock bag.
- Place desired meat in bag.
- Marinade in bag over night in the refrigerator, turning bag over once.
- It's a good idea to place a plate or cookie sheet under the marinade bag in case of a leak!
Miss Sue Living http://misssueliving.com/