(This post contains affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy here.)
Once again a new year is upon us. Talk of resolutions has begun. For some this may invoke excitement and anticipation of a new adventure or challenge. For others this may be the dread of another item on the checklist or a goal that will end in failure.
I’d like to suggest that instead of making a long list of resolutions for 2017 we make a list of improvements. Think about the daily things you do and make small improvements to them.
The list of improvements I’m going to focus on for 2017 are:
- Relationships: Pick up the phone and call my family and friends. That’s right, I said CALL . Less TEXT more TALK!
- Health: Eat less processed foods. Making more meals at home so I know what is going into them.
- Home: Paint my house. I’ve lived in my home for 10 years now and after housing five people the builder flat white paint has taken a beating.
- Work: Set a blog launch date. Time for me to stop being scared and set my blog free for the world to see.
- Spiritual: Pray. Having a daily conversation with God to keep my faith grounded.
To help me get a great start on improving 2017 I’ve enrolled in Crystal Paine’s 15 Days to a Healthier You course. The course covers a variety of different ways to improve yourself in the new year and Crystal will help walk you through making those improvements. Here is an explanation of the course from Crystal:
“In 15 Days to a Healthier You, we’re going to cover aspects of health that people really don’t connect with their overall well-being, like how to set (and meet!) important goals, what self-care really is (and what it isn’t), loving your life, and so much more. Day-by-day we will redefine self-care and give you the tools you need to boost and maintain your health — permanently.”
After enrolling I was sent an email with the course study guide. I’m so excited to get started! There will be LIVE Facebook videos, daily projects to help me make my 2017 improvements and so much more!
If you’re looking for a way to make improvements in 2017 enrollment is open now and closes on January 3rd. Come join me in 15 days to a Healthier You !